How do I apply and pay for the exam?
Share Article:

You can apply for the next Certified Peer Specialist exam by visiting the UW-Milwaukee School of Continuing Education exam application page. For Certified Parent Peer Specialist exams, you can apply by visiting the CPPS exam application page. Please know that as of September 2021, UWM is restructuring the exam registration form. This new form will be available in October 2021.

The applicant information section at the links above can be submitted electronically. Payment must be submitted separately. If you cannot submit the applicant information section electronically, it needs to be printed, signed and mailed with payment and required documentation.

Please submit the $50.00 exam registration fee and required documentation to:

UW -Milwaukee School of Continuing Education
Gloria T. Lane
161 W. Wisconsin Ave. Suite 6000
Milwaukee, WI 53203-2602

Check is to be made out to:
UW-Milwaukee School of Continuing Education

Your form and $50 fee must be postmarked no later than the exam application deadline found on our exams page.

Related Articles

Join Our Email List for Information on Training, Jobs, and Continuing Education Opportunities

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.